Income Tax Filing - Us state and Federal Tax Filing and Tax Preparation Services

  Provides Income Tax Filing for Federal & State income taxes. FREE Online Income Tax Return Filing and Tax Preparation Services. Online E-Filing is an easy and efficient way to File your Taxes Online. We Offers US Income Tax Filing and Income Tax Preparation.  
Pay Tax Yourself or Hire a Tax Professional?

I recommend that everyone try to prepare their taxes themselves. Use free tax software, or downloadable tax forms to get a good idea of your tax situation. If your tax situation hasn't changed much since last year, you should consider preparing taxes yourself. Even if you hire a professional, having a rough draft of your tax return will focus your attention on the areas you need the most help with.

You will benefit most from a tax professional if you know what your key tax questions are. That's because you can call around to find an accountant who has experience with tax situations similar to yours. Finding a tax accountant is pretty easy during tax time, but be careful to choose an accountant who's right for you. Here are some tips.

Tips for Finding the Right Tax Accountant For Income Tax Filing.

Taxpayers of all types can benefit from hiring a tax accountant. But before you spend your hard-earned cash, here's some simple steps you can take to protect yourself, to find the right professional for your situation, and some questions to ask.

Understand Why You Need a Tax Accountant
You should take some time to focus on exactly what you need your tax accountant to do. Here are some common situations:

• Preparing your own taxes is time-consuming, stressful, or confusing.

• You want to make sure your tax returns are accurate.

• Your tax situation is pretty complex, and you need specialized advice and tips.

• You would like to pay as little taxes as possible, and need detailed planning and advice.

• You are facing a tax problem, such as filing back taxes, paying off a tax debt, or fighting an IRS audit.

• You run a business, invest in the stock market, own rental property, or live outside the United States.

Focus on your tax situation. If you are self-employed, find an accountant who deals with independent contractors. Same goes for investors, landlords, day traders, and expatriates. You have unique needs, and you deserve a tax professional who is experienced, reliable, and responsive.

Avoid fraudulent tax preparers. As US Government Information Guide Robert Longley reminds us, "If they get it wrong, you pay the penalty." What are the warning signs of a bad preparer? Anyone who refuses to sign your tax return, who asks you to fill out a blank form, or who charges a percentage of your tax refund as a fee. Not only are these dishonest practices, they are actually illegal under various federal and state laws.

Ask good questions. Experienced tax professionals love to talk tax and will help you plan ahead for next year's taxes. You should ask about their licenses, specialization, and fees. Here's nine questions to ask any accountant you plan to hire. One of the most important questions to ask about their privacy policy. You don't want your accountant sharing your sensitive tax information with third parties, so be sure what steps they take to protect your privacy.

Questions to Ask a Tax Accountant

The tax industry is constantly changing and tax professionals are subject to various federal and state regulations. Here are some questions you can ask to help ensure you find an experienced, trustworthy tax accountant:

• What licenses or designations do you have?

• How long have you been in the tax business?

• What tax issues do you specialize in?

• Do you have the knowledge and experience to handle my tax situation?

• What are your fees?

• Do you outsource any of your work? Do you perform the work personally? If not, what is the review process? Who signs the returns?

• How long, approximately, will it take to finish my taxes?

• What's your privacy policy? Will you share my tax information with any third-parties?

• Do you believe I'm paying too much, too little, or just the right amount of tax?

Finally, don't forget to bring all your tax documents. And while you are gathering your documents, be sure to remember to put your important tax records in a safe place so you can find them next year.

Still not Filed an Income Tax Return ? Here is the Step what to Do ?

File All Tax Returns

Taxpayers should file all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether or not full payment can be made with the return. Depending on an individual’s circumstances, a taxpayer filing late may qualify for a payment plan. All payment plans require continued compliance with all filing and payment responsibilities after the plan is approved.

Facts About Filing Tax Returns

  • Failure to file a return or filing late can be costly. If taxes are owed, a delay in filing may result in penalty and interest charges that could increase your tax bill by 25 percent or more.
  • There is no penalty for failure to file a tax return if a refund is due. But by waiting too long to file, you can lose your refund. In order to receive a refund, the return must be filed within 3 years of the due date. If you file a return, and later realize you made an error on the return, the deadline for claiming any refund due is three years after the return was filed, or two years after the tax was paid, whichever expires later.
  • Taxpayers who are entitled to the Earned Income Tax Credit must file a return to claim the credit even if they are not otherwise required to file. The return must be filed within 3 years of the due date in order to receive the credit.
  • If you are self-employed, you must file returns reporting self-employment income within three years of the due date in order to receive Social Security credits toward your retirement.

NOTE: Taxpayers who continue to not file a required return and fail to respond to IRS requests for a return may be considered for a variety of enforcement actions. Continued non-compliance by flagrant or repeat nonfilers could result in additional penalties and/or criminal prosecution.

Getting Free Help to File Late Returns

The IRS offers free assistance by computer, telephone, facsimile and in person. The IRS can assist taxpayers with obtaining forms, publications, and answers to a wide range of tax questions.

If you are a wage-earner, and have misplaced your W-2 Forms showing your income and income tax withholding, and you are unable to obtain duplicate copies from your employer, IRS can often provide you with that information after the annual matching programs are run. Matching programs are run after filing season, and the information is usually available in late August of the year in which the tax return is due.

If you think your employer did not report your wages, contact IRS for assistance on how to file your tax returns. If you can establish that your employer withheld taxes on your salary (normally by providing pay stubs), you will receive credit for your social security and income tax withholding even if IRS did not receive the withheld tax. If your employer failed to withhold the taxes, you must still file your return.

The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program and IRS e-file joined forces several years ago to bring electronic tax filing to VITA sites. Since then, volunteers prepare tax returns on computers and ultimately transmit them electronically to the IRS. It’s free of charge for individuals of low to moderate income.

Individuals and joint filers whose income exceeds VITA program criteria, as well as businesses (i.e. filing Schedules C and E) should seek professional assistance for return preparation. The Authorized IRS e-file Provider database is a nationwide listing of all businesses that have been accepted to participate in the electronic filing (IRS e-file) program.

Documents Required to Prepare a Return

In order for the IRS to assist with preparing a tax return, taxpayers should bring any and all information related to income and deductions for the tax years for which a return is required to be filed. Some of the documents may include:

  • Forms W-2 – Forms from employers showing wages for the year.
  • Forms 1099 – Forms from banks and other financial institutions showing interest and dividends. Forms 1099 also report self-employment income.
  • Information on expenses to claim on the return, such as itemized deductions, child care expenses, or employee business expenses.
  • Social Security numbers for dependent children and any other person claimed as a dependent
  • A copy of the last tax return filed.
Income Tax Filing Online
Tax Filing? We Provides Income Tax Filing for Federal & State income taxes. FREE Online Income Tax Return Filing and Tax Preparation Services. Online E-Filing is an easy and efficient way to File your Taxes Online. We Offers US Income Tax Filing and Income Tax Preparation.

So Why Are You Waiting ?

Income Tax filing for Us State and Federal Taxes. E-File Your Income Taxes with us and prepare Income Tax Return Online. Get Started and Dont Wait more . Just Grabe the opportunity and File easy and secure Efiling.